- Stability and Transparency Control through ownership
- Innovating to Improve Quality Forward looking safety Initiatives
- Performance Measures Data driven for superior results
- William A. Powel, III System Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of Summa Health System “An important benefit of AEIX membership has been improved communication between the clinical and financial sides of risk management in healthcare institutions. Both the Finance Advisory Committee and Insurance Advisory Committee are very active in setting the direction for the company.”
American Excess Insurance Exchange RRG, (AEIX) is an alliance of sophisticated healthcare systems that own and manage their excess professional and general liability insurance program. AEIX was built by industry leaders to promote best practices, reduce risk, and share in the financial rewards of the company. Since its inception in 1990, AEIX has assisted in reducing the long term cost of excess liability insurance, and minimizing volatility associated with the commercial insurance markets. Excess or umbrella limits of up to $40,000,000 per occurrence are available.Get Started
& Web Conferences
- Riverside Health System and Kent Hospital join American Excess Insurance Exchange Read More...
- The Carmelite System joins American Excess Insurance Exchange, Risk Retention Group Read More...
- Premier Insurance Management Services recognizes Premier healthcare alliance hospitals for reducing risk, enhancing care quality Read More...
> Stay informed with our Risk E-lert NewsletterSign Up